1-33, Yayoi-cho, Inage-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba, 263-8522 Japan
The Law School is a professional graduate school lasting a period of two to three years, training period, separate from other existing faculties and graduate schools of the University. By providing professional education committed to connecting jurisprudence or legal theories with legal practice, the Law School aims to educate students to be legal professionals, capable of thinking both flexibly and creatively, possessing not only specialized knowledge of law but also a good understanding of humanity.
Law School consists of two courses, namely, a three-year course and a two-year course. The former is mainly for those who do not yet have basic legal knowledge. The latter is for those who have already acquired such knowledge.
In addition to being awarded the degree of Juris Doctor, students who have successfully completed either course are qualified to sit for the new National Bar Examination which started in the year of 2006.
Other pages in this category
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Science
- Graduate School of Nursing
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Graduate School of Horticulture
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Advanced Integration Science
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Graduate School of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Law School