In the Graduate School of Education (Master’s Program), the aim is to train students in the theory of educational research, to develop their creativity, and to promote a deeper understanding of their particular academic discipline.
Science for School Education
-Division of Education and Human Development
-Division of Educational Management, Curriculum Development and Clinical Practice
Science for Study of School Subjects
-Division of Language, Human and Social Science Education
-Division of Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
-Division of Fine Arts, Music, Health and Physical Education
Furthermore, the United Graduate School of Education, which offers a three-year Doctoral Program, has been established through the cooperative efforts of Tokyo Gakugei University, Saitama University, Chiba University and Yokohama National University.
The Graduate School of Education aims to impart in-depth knowledge from a broad perspective that builds on a foundation of general and specialized education acquired as an undergraduate, and train human resources capable of creatively promoting education theory and practice. Accordingly, we seek to admit individuals capable of researching, developing and recommending new educational content, assuming a leadership role in schools, and collaborating with communities to supervise education in schools and communities as a whole.
Other pages in this category
- Graduate School of Education
- Graduate School of Science
- Graduate School of Nursing
- Graduate School of Engineering
- Graduate School of Horticulture
- Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Advanced Integration Science
- Graduate School of Medicine
- Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Graduate School of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Law School